One of the hallmarks of this festival firehose of a concert season is the sheer number of outdoors events filling up the calendar, as artists, promoters and agents make up for lost time and income after the live drought of 2020-21.
Our mission is to increase public awareness about the issues impacting the world’s oceans and to support scientific research, education and ocean conservation initiatives through benefit concerts, brand partnerships, and a lifestyle apparel brand dedicated to saving our seas.Donate Now
Looking for more coverage?
- Triton: Tortuga Music Festival Followers Name Tagged Whale Shark ‘Swim Shady’
- Grateful Web: Rock The Ocean’s Tortuga Music Festival Wins “Sustainability Leadership” Award
- People: Back to the Beach! See Country Stars in the Sand at the Tortuga Music Festival
- The Boca Raton Observer: Rock The Ocean A Music Festival For A Good Cause
- Allegiant: The Total Package
Have a story to share? Interested in volunteering or partnering with Rock The Ocean?Contact Us