Efforts such as providing compostable service-ware, enforcing no plastic straws or sales of plastic water bottles, donating all leftover food and serving food that is responsibly caught and farmed, as well as encouraging fans to take alternative transportation to help reduce the emissions associated with fan travel, are some of the ways Tortuga encourages attendees to live in an environmentally and eco-friendly way, all in support of ocean conservation.
Our mission is to increase public awareness about the issues impacting the world’s oceans and to support scientific research, education and ocean conservation initiatives through benefit concerts, brand partnerships, and a lifestyle apparel brand dedicated to saving our seas.Donate Now
Looking for more coverage?
- Triton: Tortuga Music Festival Followers Name Tagged Whale Shark ‘Swim Shady’
- Grateful Web: Rock The Ocean’s Tortuga Music Festival Wins “Sustainability Leadership” Award
- People: Back to the Beach! See Country Stars in the Sand at the Tortuga Music Festival
- The Boca Raton Observer: Rock The Ocean A Music Festival For A Good Cause
- Allegiant: The Total Package
Have a story to share? Interested in volunteering or partnering with Rock The Ocean?Contact Us